Spicy Pork TacosRecipe by Chef Alan Zeman
Spicy Pork Tacos
- 1 Lb. Lean Pork Boneless
- 4 oz Fuego red Unsalted
- 6 oz Julienne Onion
- 6 oz Julienne Red Bell Peppers
- 6 oz Julienne Anaheim Peppers
- 6 oz Julienne Pablano Peppers
- 6 cloves Roast Garlic
- Cut pork into 2-3 oz pieces and pound flat with mallet. Dredge pork in Fuego Red to coat on both sides. Then slice pork into finger sized pieces.
- In hot sauté pan, sear pork till brown on all sides; remove from pan; re-oil pan; add onions, peppers; sauté until nicely caramelized but still crisp.
- Add Roast Garlic; add pork back to pan with onions & peppers; season with salt & pepper; place in center of platter with tortillas on side.