Prickly Pear Grilled ChickenRecipe by Chef Alan Zeman
- 1-8oz Boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- tsp. Salted Sonoran Seasoning
- 1oz. Canola Oil
- 2oz. Prickly Pear Barbecue Glaze
- With brush or spray bottle, lightly oil chicken and season with Sonoran Seasoning.
- Grill on medium-high heat for 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Heat Prickly Pear Barbecue Glaze and drizzle over chicken. Top with Pineapple ginger Salsa.*
*Pineapple Ginger Salsa
- 1C Diced Pineapple
- 1C Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1T Minced Jalapeño
- Bunch Chopped Green Onions
- Bunch Chopped Cilantro
- 2T Lime Juice
- 1T Chopped Ginger
- Combine all ingredients in Bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes – 1 hour for best flavor.