¡Fuego!Recipe by Chef Alan Zeman
Roasted Chilies, Peppers, Garlic, Scallops & Shrimp Tequila Flambé with a Twinkling of Sonoran Seasoning & Flour Tortilla.
- 8ea 1 1/2oz Smoked Chorizo Chipolatas
- 8 Raw, Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
- 1 each Poblano Chili (Roasted, Peeled & Sliced in Strips)
- 1 each Anaheim Chili (Roasted, Peeled & Sliced in Strips)
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper (Roasted, Peeled & Sliced in Strips)
- 1/2 each Onion, Sliced
- 1 each Bulb Garlic: Roasted, Cloves Removed
- 1 each Lime, Quartered
- 1/2oz Unsalted Sonoran Seasoning
- 4 each Small Flour Tortillas
- 4oz Tequila
- 1oz Olive Oil
- Grill Chipolatas, & Shrimp
- Sear onions in a sauté pan; add roasted peppers & garlic
- Arrange on hot sizzler for each portion: A drop of olive oil, 2 Chipolatas & Shrimp, seared onion, pepper and garlic mixture, onions, pepper garlic medley.
- Pour tequila over contents, light immediatly & vocalize “FUEGO”
- Sprinkle with twinkles of unsalted Sonoran Seasoning & douse with a squeeze of fresh lime
- Serve with flour tortillas
Note: Sizzler must be smoking hot for a successful flambé.